You must report any faults or damage immediately to us to prevent more serious damage occurring. You can do this in any of the following ways...
- Online using My Council House or our report a repair form
- By calling your local housing office (you can also report repairs in person at our housing offices)
- By calling 01978 298993
- By emailing email@example.com
- By writing to the Head of Service - Housing, Housing Services, Ruthin Road, Wrexham LL13 7TU
- By informing the warden - if you live sheltered accommodation
Report an emergency repair out of hours
You can call 01978 298993 (this can be used to report emergency repairs when your local housing office is closed). All calls are recorded.
The out of hours service operates from 5.30 pm onwards.
Before you call the emergency repairs service for a heating repair make sure that both gas and electric services are on. You could be recharged if a contractor is called out and there’s no gas in the meter, or no electrical supply.
When you report a repair always give the following information...
- your name and address
- your phone number
- the room and/or position of what needs to be repaired
- a description of the fault/damage
- dates and times of when we can gain access
The repairs service offers an appointment system for all non-emergency routine repairs for which access is required. This may be to carry out the repair or for an inspector to visit, if required.
We can usually offer appointments for the morning, afternoon, all day or to avoid school runs. You may only be offered all day appointments for some major repairs, due to the nature of the work.